Yes there is, I haven't seen it though.
hey guys, is there a movie out in america called "team america"? if so have ya seen it?
Yes there is, I haven't seen it though.
hmm....I think this topic was intended for "GT and shatz" but i could be mistaken....just kiddin dude....
and yes, like kanichen said, it is out, and it's got lots of puppet sex from what i understand. i will not go see it, because i don't think it looks really good. It by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (i think that's their names), the makers of South Park. So i'm sure it's pretty funny, and it's probably got a lot of twisted stuff going on in it. I did like Baseketball (one of my all-time favorite movies). I like that movie, no you don't, you like Taco Bell (HAHAHAHAHA).
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">ever heard of researching your own information online?Originally posted by Jizzy M:
hey guys, is there a movie out in america called "team america"? if so have ya seen it?
anyways... i'll take their word for it... as i
would have no idea. however, if it has any
relationship to south park, count me out.
i can't stand that show. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
oh... and another thing....
why in the faaaaaaaarrrrrk was this posted on this board?
peculiar
fruitcake.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yup, I was thinking the same thing.Originally posted by nickhead:
fruitcake.
its a new thread by someone else on MY board shatzy... questions dont need to be asked!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
both dj and i also post on tBS... it makes no
sense why he'd post it here.
To be silly maybe? To get some more traffic here? Perhaps he acidentally posted it here?
Bookmarks